BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
IT infrastructure of any modern enterprise includes a set of core services. Most important for users are file service, network printing service, collaborative systems, document management and unified communications.
For easy access to the services web-interfaces are used and referenced on a corporate portal.
To ensure the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure a number of support services are required, such as centralized Account Management and Identity Management), monitoring system, technical support system (Help Desk) and systems of managing the basic network services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
AIM SYSTEMS has extensive experience in designing, deploying and maintenance of basic infrastructure services. We offer:
- analysis of the customer IT infrastructure, elaboration of recommendations for its improvement
- supply and deployment of software solutions of the leading developers and solutions integration into existing infrastructure
- development of the special software and corporate portals
- installation and configuration of operating systems on physical servers or in virtual environment
- deployment of the virtualized workstation (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and terminal access
- deployment of electronic mail services and collaborative interaction MS Exchange, Lync, Zimbra, CommuniGate, etc.
- installation and configuration of database management systems MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- technical support of infrastructure software and outsourcing of system administration.